Thursday, July 27, 2006

Pencil Clutch!

Alright, so it's been two weeks so here is a new crafty leftover pattern for you. It just takes a few scraps of sturdy fabric, a button, and some thread! Not too bad at all. It's a really simple pattern and takes full advantage of the zig-zag stitch on the sewing machine.



And here are a few pictures of the one I made.

I hope you like this pattern and let me know if there are any silly mistakes like spelling errors or things that just don't make sense.

And the contest! Just post a comment before the next pattern is up (two weeks from yesterday) and you will be entered to win a drawing for a kit. I have decided that you get to pick the colors too, or at least tell me what colors you realllly don't like and also if you want a kit for the current project or if you have already made it, the next project. All kits include enough material to make at least one and if you are luck two of the pattern you choose and a print off of the pattern as well.

If you send me a picture of a finished project from any of my patterns you automatically get a special package full of goodies, unless you received the materials in a kit from one of the contests.

This weeks winner has been notified and I am waiting to hear back to her so I will let you know the first name of the winner and what she chose to receive as soon as I find out.

On a more boring note, just a little disclaimer, please feel free to make as many copies of my patterns as you wish, give them to your friends, give them to the world, but and this is a big but, do not claim them as your own or re-publish them with out written permission from me and do not sell the patterns or items made from the patterns for money or trade.

Well that's all for tonight, happy crafting!

3 comments:

sheep#100 said...

Interesting pattern.

Diane Gilleland said...

This is a really cute pouch, and has a lot of potential uses. I love the idea of projects that use up leftover bits -- especially as I'm one of those who keeps even the postage-stamp-size scraps of fabric. You just never know when you'll need them . . . .

Anonymous said...

That is a very cute pouch, I was admiring it in your etsy store.