Friday, March 09, 2007

Stash Socks

So this pattern completely has to do with impulse buys... Cotton Fine in Rue and Hempathy. Two of my fav yarns and, especially when it comes to the hempathy, I just can resist picking up a skein and feeling it and then, of course, buying it... only one skein. I can't justify more than that, it's just too pricey for me at $6 for 50g on average. I do impulse buy yarn too often, but I did and so now what to do with it. I combined it with some other impulse buy yarn and voila! stash socks were born! The model+hemp+cotton blend of the hempathy makes for pretty good socks and the cotton fine in Rue makes it a pretty fun little pair of socks to knit and wear! I made a little stripe after the heel gusset decreases were finished, just two rnds to add a little something.



Have a good week! Keep it crafty!

No comments: