Friday, March 23, 2007

Springy Crocheted Head Wrap


I have been oogling head bands and other things like that to show off my new bangs. It’s the first time in years. There is a problem though, art supplies or hair accessories... hmm... of course the art supplies win out. So what to do about showing off these new bangs? A little crocheted head wrap! The perfect thing.






Also, there are now kits for The Perfect Dishcloth, Pencil Clutches, and Travel Tissue Holders. I will be adding more of each of those tomorrow along with kits for the Springy Head Wrap. It should all be up by 2pm central time.

Have a good week!

1 comment:

Mirawyn said...

I made this one over the weekend! I used Patons Grace in Cardinal with a size G hook. Mine was worked in the round, but next time I'm going to make it nice and long so I can tie it at the nape of my neck. You've even inspired me to experiment with the stitch pattern in the center! I think I'm addicted...