Saturday, October 20, 2007

Pain in the Neck


Blogger is being a jerk and won't let me upload pictures. Grrr.

Okay, well, I'll try again in the morning. Sorry!


Blogger is kind of being a jerk. It let me upload one picture but not the other. So I'll try again later when I post the sneak preview of this month's craft leftovers monthly. It will honestly be way later tonight actually. I have a family function to attend.

It is actually called "Pain in the Neck." It came to me after my post about my neck going out. Once I was able to sew again I made myself a heatable neck wrap that is filled with lavender and rice.

You can download the pattern here (pdf).

2 comments:

Average Jane Crafter said...

This is fantastic! I've had a raging tension headache for a few days now, and this sounds like heaven. I've got to give it a try. Thanks for the tutorial. :)

Kristin said...

Hooray! I'm glad it will help you out!