Friday, November 03, 2006

Travel Tissue Cover

Alright folks, I feel like I'm on the up and up... It's not even past nine and I have the pattern ready to go! I've been feeling kind of sick lately and riding my bike when it is only 23 degrees tends to leave me with a runny nose at most times. It's really good to have some tissue, but in the pocket or messenger bag it tends to get dirty and is just kind of unsanitary. That is why I figured this would be a great thing to make for this time of the season. Add that to the fact that Christmas is just around the corner and these would make perfect stocking stuffers and it is a perfect pattern to have for yourself and your others!


In other crafty news, the winner of the drawing, Keri, picked out a fabric wrist cuff kit for her prize. I hope she likes the fabric that I picked out.

I've also decided that I'm going to stop doing monthly drawings, but, if you would like to get a free kit there is a way to get one: If you find a grievous error, send in the correction, and include a picture of the finished project, I will send you a kit free of charge, shipping and handling included.

Well, I'm off for the night! See you all in two weeks, let me know what you think of this week's pattern.

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really into travel tissue holders right now, what a great pattern thanks!

Mirawyn said...

I'm sure everyone thinks of this as a "winter project," but here in Georgia our world is turning the most "lovely" shade of yellowish-green. Yep, pollen season. And with a record-setting pollen count of around 5000 this week, it's bad...and like you, I hate the travel packs. Expensive and wasteful! So thanks for the great project.

T-Ra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T-Ra said...

Sorry, I removed the first post because the link to the picture didn't work out. Here goes again.

I just made two of these, one for me and one for a friend. I always carry tissues around with me so this is something I've needed for a long time. You can see a picture of the ones I made at:
hookinghoolan.blogspot.com, under the post "Travel Tissue Cover"