Sunday, September 16, 2007

Bibzilla


There will always be something just so cute about baby bibs, especially when they are covered with pureé pea soufflé of course. They are quick to whip up and super special for that special little one, or friend’s little one, in your life.

I've been in the mind set of "Christmas crafting" and this little guy will be great for any of the little ones that are in the family.

Download the pattern here (pdf)
.

Sorry about the delay in pattern today. I'm moving super slow yesterday and today, this sick thing hits me hard. I was so excited about these little guys that I couldn't just cancel this weekend. I mean heck, the clock is ticking, we need to get started making stuff... crazy! I suppose hand made does need more time than just stopping buy the local mall. Which I totally love about it, it's way more thoughtful.

Anyway back to the fun stuff. Craft Leftovers Monthly will be going on sale this Monday at 3 pm Central US time. I'm going to post a little teaser tomorrow evening to give you an idea about the fun that will be had. I'm really excited about it... I mean October has Halloween! It's been a lot of fun coming up with themes and projects and such for this issue. I know you will all love it.

Also, check out this awesome review Sister Diane of the CraftyPod wrote about it! Wow! Thank you so much! Totally made my day!

Oh and other fun stuff. I just finished revising the Honey Bunny Pattern and the corrected version (only like 2 or 3 things that were a matter of making it easier to make) will be posted on Wednesday as well as kits to make your own! Hooray! That's right, new stuff will be going in the shop on Wednesday!

And with that I'm going to bed, goodnight and keep it crafty out there!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Dude, you're famous! Congratulations! Pretty soon you're going to need a full-time staff to help you. ;)

These bibs completely rule.

Anonymous said...

cuuute!