Friday, March 30, 2007

Easter Honey Bunny

So in light of easter, I thought I would post an easter bunny knitting pattern. It turned out pretty cute, but a little more complicated than I had intended. He's kind of fun, so it will be nice to have two, maybe my sis will get one for Easter.


Download pattern here (pdf).




I lost my yarn needle as well as my front tooth, what a weekend, seriously, so I'm going to run out to the store and pick up a yarn needle so I can finish up this little guy and post picture, as well as some cement so it at least looks like I have a front tooth (stupid crown, stupid dentist).

Anyway, enough griping. On to other things. So I'm going to be taking Craft Leftovers to its first art and craft sale in less than 2 weeks! I'm going to be selling kits, items made from the patterns, and the patterns themselves (just 50 cents to cover printing and card stock). So in a week I'm going to be temporarily closing the etsy shop, but when I get done with the sale I'm going to update all the items in the shop. I'm not going to be post any new kits until this time (two Fridays from now). The sale is the 11th and 12th at NIU in the Glass Gallery in the Holmes Student center from 10am to 3pm. It should be fun. There is always a good turn out for it. And... it's going to be the test run for taking Craft Leftovers to the Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago! Which is this year's goal. Hopefully by then, I will have the book finished up and will be able to sell it there too. How exciting!

And and and, I'm going to help out in a performance piece at Links Hall in Chicago in conjunction with the sewing rebellion on April 6th, so I've opted to not post a pattern that day. I think it would just be a bit much. I will post revisions by then, so there will be plenty of bunny goodness to keep you going.

Keep it Crafty! Have a good week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you for the pattern