Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Dish Rag!




Alright, here's this Wednesday's pattern. As always there will be a drawing held and I will announce the winner later tonight (we want things to be random, so I will have someone draw the name out of a take out container, how exciting!). Okay, so I have found out that shipping things is really expencive so what I am going to do is have a drawing every other posted pattern, so that means the next drawing will be 4 weeks from today. All comments during that time will be added. If you have not won before feel free to comment, if you have won, still feel free to comment, but you cannot win two times in a row. I will post a picture of the completed dishrag that I made later tonight, but I just wanted to get this up first thing.

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great pattern! I'm new to knitting, so I keep an eye out for simple, but useful projects like this.

Great site - keep up the great work, Kristin!