Friday, February 09, 2007

Stick a Pin in It!

Okay kiddos, here is this weeks pattern. It's a little book to put your sewing needles and straight pins in. It's made out of an really ugly past it's time micro suede shirt and a cute, but way to felted to ever be worn again cabled pink sweater. It may not be Valentines themed, but hey it is pink!

Thanks for all of your super nice comments last time around, I really appreciate all of it.

I have an update on the kits that I talked about offering a bit ago: I was planning on making a little booklet to go with each kit, but it would significantly raise the price. So I have decided to just include print outs of the project sheets in each kit. The price will be set at the cost of supplies and postage. I'm hoping to have the first ones up in the etsy shop when I post next week's pattern.

Have a good week!

4 comments:

Diane Gilleland said...

This is totally cute and functional, Kristin - great work!

Ren said...

thanks for the inspiration! i whipped one up for myself on friday and thought you might like to see. : ) (pictures here)

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I have been wanting to make a needle book! Thank you so much!

Gail said...

ahh. that's amazing. i definitely will have to make one!