Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Summer Sale Time!

I just wanted to let you all know I'm having a summer sale in the shop!

Buy 1, get the 2nd half off!
This counts for all regular priced kits, handmade items, and reclaimed craft leftovers.
Just choose "other" as the payment method and I will send you a revised invoice.






Oh I'm also having the same sale in my other shop Green Prairie Fibers (naturally hand dyed sock yarn), so go check that out too!

Also, thank you so much to everyone and all of their encouraging words about the little guy. He's doing better as far as energy and eating goes, but is still getting worse...he had a seizure the other day and I'm afraid I will have to put him down soon. It breaks my heart. At least I have Sloane still, she sure wiggled her way into my heart fast, which is good because of all that breaking going on. He's still here though and we are spending lots of quality time together, and they have too, I found them all curled up in their hiding spot this afternoon... so cute! I'm glad he has a little fury companion to play with during his last days. Hopefully it's like a dream come true. Enough pet talk for now.

Anyway, you guys out there better get cracking at submissions, I'm going to have to make some up myself and then I'll get all the prizes! hehe... seriously though. Submit your project photo, name and address to kristinmroach@gmail.com with "birthday" in the subject header. It could be fun, if only 3 people submit, then they all get prizes, so just think about it. Your chances are really good right now, hehe!

No comments: