Sunday, September 02, 2007

Mailing List and Stuff

Hey there folks, a couple of updates.

1. After a couple of requests, there is now a Craft Leftovers mailing list. Click on the link in the sidebar under the "About" header. Be the first to know about shop updates, upcoming shows, and craft leftovers contests.

2. I'm not sure how long the hard drive recovery is going to take, so I'm just going to do something else. It will be up by tomorrow morning. I'm just running through it again to make sure all my math is right.

Okay, it's 1 am on monday night/tuesday morning.... this just isn't happening is it. I'm just going to admit defeat and move on. A pattern this labor day weekend was just not meant to be. No labor on labor day right?

I was able to get the hard drive recovered and will have a really great pattern ready for this weekend.

Oh and the other thing. I've realized that now that I've started school, it's going to take longer to get the store revamped. I'm not sure what a more realistic date would really be though. I'm going to think about it, see how things play out with school and what not. I'll let you all know as soon as I get it figured out.

Have a good labor day!

No comments: