Monday, October 29, 2007

Delay of Game

I'm really sorry to say that due to some out of my hands situation I wasn't able to get clm sent out today as promised. No power outage like before though (thank goodness). I would like to say that it will get out by tomorrow, which is my hope, but with class and everything and just in case I mess something up, I will say definitely by Wednesday.

Thank you so much to everyone who placed and order! It's going to be a really fun one this month. A great project and yummy recipes! I am so sorry it's going out a day or two late.

Also thank you to all the warm wishes and nice comments left! I really appreciate them. I'm glad you like the scarf! I love it too! It's just Simply Soft... oh that joke never gets old.

The sale was good, the wrong venue (lots of smarmy guys selling rip off name brand stuff and Avon type ladies), but still good. I had a lot of fun, met a lot of great people, many of whom are going to now stop by the lys where I work to learn how to knit/crochet/dye. So that's really good. I'm going to apply to some other sales too.... maybe the Bizarre Bazaar and/or Renegade. That could be fun. I think that there would be more crafty folks there too.

Anyway, I'm hitting the hay now. That way I will be fresh and spunky and get ready to go crazy with the glue gun in the morning.

I'll post an update when I get it out as well as send everyone emails.

Thanks again for your patients!

No comments: